Access Now partners with 32 Richmond area safety net clinics to provide a coordinated referral system that best meets the medical needs of the patients we serve. The health of our entire community benefits from this valuable partnership. Clinic Partners Include:
- Appomattox Area Health and Wellness Center
- Bon Secours Care-A-Van
- Capital Area Health Network
- Caroline Family Practice
- Center for Healthy Hearts
- Charles City Regional Health Services
- Cheryl Watson Memorial Free Clinic
- Chesterfield Health Department
- Cornerstone Free Health Clinic
- CrossOver Healthcare Ministry
- Daily Planet Health Services
- Free Clinic of Powhatan
- Gloucester-Mathews Care Clinic
- Health and Wellness Center of Louisa
- Health Brigade
- Henrico Health Department
- Hopewell Prince George Community Health Center
- King William-Dawn Community Doctors
- Ledwith-Lewis Free Clinic
- Northern Neck-Middlesex Free Health Clinic
- Petersburg Health Care Alliance
- Richmond Behavioral Health Authority
- Richmond City Health District
- St. James the Less Free Clinic
- Surry Area Free Clinic
- Westmoreland Medical Center
PRIMARY CARE CLINICS
If you are not currently enrolled, you must first be seen in one of our participating primary care clinics. Click the button below for a map with all of our Primary Care Clinics.
Looking for more Information?
If you live in Virginia but outside the Richmond area and need access to medical care, you may find a safety-net clinic to help you here.
If you are a safety-net clinic and want more information about our program please contact us.